We are currently looking for Nurses and Care Assistants interested to work in a Rehabilitation and Nursing Center in Newcastle, 15 minutes away from the International airport.
Final Interviews with the employer will be held via Skype interviews on the Monday 22nd August and Tuesday 23rd August.
The employer is a friendly family run Care Home situated in pleasant gardens yet still in the heart of Fleet town centre.
The employer values the dignity, independence and support the fulfilling lifestyle, peace of mind and choice in how the patients spend their time.
The staff there, regarded as part of a big family, has attended courses, which have kept them up to date in the field of care, and continue to gain relevant experience through in-house and external courses. NVQ2 is offered to those who wish to participate. The employer ensures that all new staff are taught the core values of caring for each client as an individual with regard to privacy and dignity.
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Final Interviews with the employer will be held via SKYPE (Videoconference)
Care Assistants -Main requirements:
- US Nationality
- Experience or motivation to work Elderly patients
- All candidates must have a good level of spoken
- Immediate availability
- Contract: Initially 12 months contract that is renewable
- 36 hours per week
- Salary from £ 8 per hour – depending on experience
- Full training period and induction as long as it is needed
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday
- The employer will provide permanent accommodation. The accommodation is in a six-bedroom house next to the Care Home which is shared with other staff. All rooms are single but sharing the communal areas. The charge is £ 350 per month plus a share of all bills
- It is a five / ten minute walk from town, but there are a couple shops a couple of minutes away. The Care Home is located 10 minutes away from the train station which has regular trains to London and takes less than an hour.
If you would like to apply to these vacancies or to obtain more information please send:
– your updated English CV
– your availability for a Skype interview
- This job has expired!
Reachjobs is one of the leading recruitment agencies specialized in overseas recruitment to the United Kingdom.
We are the experts in recruiting professional, qualified and skilled people across the wide range of specialized industries and professions. We operate across the private and public sectors, with a track record of providing an individualized and effective recruitment service to both clients and candidates.
Reachjobs ensures that the needs and aspirations of our candidates and clients align, where placing the right person in the right position as our primary company aim .
- Address United Kingdom