WHO ARE WE
We are a Retail Intelligence Company that provides data science solutions and digital tools delivering quantifiable insights and actionable recommendations with direct and sustainable impact on key metrics.
Inovretail is backed by a highly experienced, highly motivated team, with more than 40 years’ retail experience, having worked in different geographies at Tier 1 and Tier 2 Retailers.
Our team of experts and our solutions offer a highly-differentiated approach to Data Science, delivering innovative and fully integrated solutions on an everyday changing world.
- More than 40 highly skilled Consultants, Data Scientists and Engineers
- 20+ Customers operating in 5 countries
- Data from more than 700 stores collected and analysed
- More than 1.000.000.000 data records processed and analysed
- More than 10 partners worldwide
Our solutions are SaaS based, fast to deploy, easy to use and help retailers in three key areas:
Data driven Allocations & Replenishment for better in season trading
Digital Sales Assistant
Store digital tools delivering superior Customer engagement and staff sales performance
High precision sales forecasting encompassing a wide range of environmental and market factors to support every day proactive decision making
A Data Science SaaS Platform designed to help retailers to achieve their full Potential.
Seeplus is a Retail Performance Platform, designed to drive value from the rich insights produced from our data science based predictive engine and providing a unique platform to connect with your business like never before. Through our array of retail channel applications, available on a variety of portable or wearable devices, insight can be used to drive sustainable benefit. Truly it’s your Business Operating System.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Are you looking for an opportunity to ensure world class operations in order to support critical business processes? Do you thrive leading a global team of engineers and analysts to proactively ensure high availability of enterprise applications & systems? If this sounds like you…Let’s talk!
The Business Support Analyst would be part of the global level-2 support team a division of Enterprise Operations within Enterprise Information Services (IT). The primary focus of the Enterprise Business Support and Operations is to ensure world class operations of our enterprise applications that support Inovretail’s critical business processes. Inovretail is seeking an experienced Support Analyst to support multiple enterprise applications with a good understanding of various technology and platforms. The Support Analyst will also carry out service requests as submitted by our Customers, resolve process and/or system issues, audit pipeline results and provide education on system features. All work is to be delivered meeting predefined service level objectives to ensure we meet our Customers’ expectations.
The Business Support Analyst will also be involved in projects that implement new features or functionality with the goal to ensure post launch supportability. Tasks would include providing design expertise, creating a post launch support plans, ensuring proper documentation, prepare system environments, coordinating and executing code migrations, building scripts and tools for improvement & self-healing.
- Honours degree. Post-graduation recommended
- Provide 2nd level support resolving functional and system errors identified or escalated by our customers
- Ability to support our product, SEEPLUS
- Coordinating and collaborate with multiple teams to investigate problems. Track system activity to ensure the service is operational as defined by SLAs
- Incident management. Ensure incidents, issues and problems are raised with defined time frame and follow service standards
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of all SEEPLUS instances
- Identify and proactively fix system issues through monitoring and early watch reports
- Work with internal customers to understand requirements and implement configuration changes
- Work with other teams to resolve infrastructure related problems (i.e. Server, Network, and Database) where appropriate
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience;
- Experience in programming languages node.js and python;
- Experience in MongoDB;
- Experience in Linux;
- Good team working attitude with analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Good team working attitude with analytical and creative problem-solving abilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proficiency in French and English;
- Advanced interpersonal skills to effectively promote ideas, collaborate across teams and influence teams to resolve issues;
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills;
To apply, send a copy of your CV/Linkedin profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a Retail Innovation company, fully invested to Research & Development of new and advanced technological solutions designed to improve the customer store experience. Our solutions help Retailers create Store Environments that are more appealing, dynamic and customer oriented, thus improving customer satisfaction and revenue potential.
We do it by delivering solutions that provide a never seen before in-depth insight on how customers interact with the Retail Space and its sensorial ecosystem, providing Retailers with unique tools to make fact based business decisions regarding the store environment strategy and initiatives.
This project is backed by a highly experienced, highly motivated team, with more than 40 years’ retail experience, having worked in different geographies at Tier 1 and Tier 2 Retailers. Our team of experts and our solutions offers a highly differentiated approach to Customer Experience Management, delivering innovative and fully integrated solutions on an everyday changing world.